Highlands Healing Hands Massage - Massage Should be Therapeutic and also Feel Good
My Blog

Personalized Massage.....How Do You Like It?

The best thing about going to a independent licensed massage therapist is the ability to train the therapist on how you like your massage.
Every therapist has their own style, but every client has their own idea of what makes up a great massage.
Some clients love to have long deep foot massage.some hate for anyone to touch their feet. Others really, really like facial and head massage, but some clients prefer not to have that work done at all.One persons deep tissue is another ones light work. How is the therapist to know?
A opening interview will help answer a lot.
How was your last massage? Was it what you expected? Presser good? Table and room comfortable? Was it to hot or cold? Did you like the music? The fragrance? You as a client can help the therapist by giving them the information they need to give you the massage you want.They need medical info, drug intake. A look into your daily routine is also necessary.As well as what position you sleep in.
A experienced licensed therapist (like myself) has the intuitive skills to handle most of your needs.But there is no mind reading going on.You need to communicate your info before you get on the table.
As a experienced therapist, I depend on my first intake conversation to lead me.But I discover many things with my hands when I'm working,The best time for me is the second massage,or even the third or fourth. If the client has been open with communication I know exactly what they like and how to give them the best massage they have ever had,
That's what a personalized massage is all about,
How do You Like It?

15 Comments to Personalized Massage.....How Do You Like It?:

Comments RSS
Karen Wagner on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:15 PM
You are absolutely correct about this, Dana. Bodywork, customized to each client is what keeps them coming back. As a practitioner, I use this method. As a receiver, I appreciate it.

essay tigers on Thursday, December 28, 2017 3:26 AM
Massage is something which soothe us internally and kick away all kind of tiredness. Well, you are providing great chance of massaging our body with different technique and more nature friendly method.

bestessays on Monday, July 23, 2018 10:48 PM
Massages are meant for us to have a relaxing time and free our bodies from all the stress that we have acquired. It is important to let our bodies be well-rested once in a while and give it the care it deserves. Through massages we will be able to achieve the rest it needs. Communication should be present whenever we are getting a massage, for the therapist to know the way we want it to be done. The process would be made easier if we help each other out, both the therapist and the customer would be able to aim their objective.

Dana on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 1:10 PM
Thank you Karen, I'm hoping to teach people how to teach me to give them the massage they desire.

Online Shop on Friday, January 12, 2018 2:45 AM
I am cheerful about those kinds of web journals and Your article is astounding and most supportive to useful identity. It extremely amazing to me and others as well. Great work and keep it up much appreciated.

uk on Friday, February 02, 2018 12:54 AM
There are some of the best reasons of the moving thing. There are some of the things that make the cause of the movement. The best part of the party is to place a better thing by the betterment of the time as well as make the feature as well as thing better.

do my assignment for me on Wednesday, March 21, 2018 12:44 AM
This blog has been sharing and giving us better and interesting points always with this landryprofessionalhomeservices site. Thanks for sharing about are you ready for winter some helpful tips to help you get home ready.

http://www.superiorrpaperss.com/ on Saturday, May 05, 2018 1:32 AM
To improvement the body tissue and need to give them massage the muscles of body have to change the mood. Hands massage is really bless me freshness and it is peace full for me while laying on the bench on my belly.

neil jakson on Monday, May 28, 2018 11:29 PM
Quality read. I located you weblog of Google and i hold thy page bookmarked regarding my private examine list! I’m a fan concerning you Website. Keep upon the tremendous work dissertation Writing Service

marvel jackets on Friday, June 01, 2018 6:12 AM
Gotta be honest in this, you really have done yourself. The topic plus the way you have presented, I’m impressed at this blogs. Thank you for sharing. DEADPOOL RYAN REYNOLDS WADE WILSON FUR RED JACKET STYLE TRENCH COAT

Help With Economics on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 10:46 PM
Things Are Very Open And Intensely Clear Explanation Of Issues. Was Truly Information. Your Website Is Very Beneficial.

Help With Law Assignments on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 11:06 PM
This Is Really Great Work. Thank You For Sharing Such A Good And Useful Information Here In The Blog For Students.

Marketing Project Help Service on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 11:07 PM
I Am So Happy To Read This. This Is The Kind Of Manual That Needs To Be Given And Not The Random Misinformation That's At The Other Blogs.

test on Monday, July 23, 2018 1:14 AM
tset

real leather jackets on Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:03 AM
It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.