Highlands Healing Hands Massage - Massage Should be Therapeutic and also Feel Good
My Blog

Mobile Massage

Mobile Massage is a massage that is done at the clients location. I began doing mobile massage while still in massage school in 1997 for free while I practiced. Mobile massage can be hard work. It's about sitting in Atlanta traffic to get to the clients location. Then unloading all the equipment  to take into the location and set it all up. Sometimes stairs are involved.
All this takes time .Some therapists refuse to do mobile massage ( sometimes called out calls) because of the amount of time and effort it takes. I like mobile massage...Maybe it's because I started out doing mobile massage at the beginning of my career. But I have had some of the most exciting experiences, meeting people from all over the world. Many famous people. Once in 1999, I did massage for former President George H.Bush and the First Lady Barbara Bush. Once I did massage on a pop stars tour bus.I have even done massage on movie sets and backstage at concerts. Because I've always tried to be flexible and willing to work off hours, I have had many experiences I would never have had if I wasn't willing to do mobile massage.These days I have two beautiful studio locations to work out of. But I still do mobile massage all the time. I have a routine down ,with all my equipment streamlined in the truck of my car.I bring everything....my massage table , sheets , music and even aromatherapy.
The best part of doing mobile massage is I have gotten to know my clients family members and pets . I've watched their kids grow up,met their close friends and shared the challenges and joys  in their life and have grown close to all of them.
One day I will be to old to want to haul a massage table around to clients locations, but that is way off. For now ....I will be happy to come to you.

11 Comments to Mobile Massage:

Comments RSS
Amanda Riu on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:44 AM
Take your mobile massage to Colorado! I miss your healing hands. I have tried so many Massage Therapists out here and none of them can hold a candle to you. You really are THE BEST.
Reply to comment

Sammy on Friday, February 03, 2017 6:32 PM
Sounds like she is a great massage therapist!

http://www.collegepineapple.com/ on Saturday, January 06, 2018 8:02 AM
I am reading first time about mobile massage and from the first look I consider it as the professional would be providing tips for massage to people living in remote areas. Well, you come up with exciting thing for the people looking for relaxed life.

grademiners on Monday, November 12, 2018 4:11 AM
Home service massage is very convenient. Some people are not really comfortable having their massage in a spa or clinic setting, although total privacy is assured. They can totally relax and get into the moment inside their own home. Another advantage of a mobile massage is that after the massage is over, the client doesn't need to get up, get dressed and drive home. Massages are very relaxing that some people are lulled into deep sleep. You can arrange to pay the massage therapist ahead of time, so he or she wouldn't have to wake you up when the massage is over. This way you can stay asleep and wake up when you're ready.

Dana on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 9:33 PM
Thanks Mandy,Would love to come see you new house when you get settled in.I'll even give you a massage!
Reply to comment

the best cv on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 3:40 AM
Mobile massage is known as the best part of all things that may involve by some of the different era. There are some of the different articles as well as by the different part of all type which may involve by the part as well as by the time.
Reply to comment

The Last Jedi Jacket< on Wednesday, January 10, 2018 6:59 AM
You are absolutely correct about this, Dana. Bodywork, customized to each client is what keeps them coming back. As a practitioner, I use this method. As a receiver, I appreciate it.
Reply to comment

essay service review on Friday, June 22, 2018 6:50 AM
It's great if you provide such services. I will hire you in the future.
Reply to comment

Joy on Monday, September 10, 2018 3:29 AM
I will pass this on to someone with back pains. warehouse for rent warehouse for rent warehouse for rent Miami warehouse for rent
Reply to comment

Shawn N. Stoddard on Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:53 AM
Awesome, it is best open door given by you for fresher possibility to enhance their learning in IT division and substantiate themselves as a decent specialist in this field and 7dollaressay service provides unique info. I value your work and empower your level of respect and genuineness.
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 2:27 AM
This is where the role of the steadiest companies in the field of medicine bring the best solution to the problem. We are talking about the Kris Thorkelson Company that made the life of millions of people around the world easier than ever before.
Reply to comment